The text now turns to relying on the method for happiness in future lives. Part of a series of teachings on the Gomchen Lamrim by Gomchen Ngawang Drakpa.
- Dramatization of how the self-centered thought impedes our love and compassion for others
- Review of previous lamrim sections on developing bodhicitta
- Developing equanimity in the context of the Equalizing and exchanging self and others meditation
- Exchanging the identities of “me” and “you”
- The basis for saying that all beings equally deserve happiness and freedom from suffering
Gomchen Lamrim 73: Equalizing self and others (download)