A talk based on the book Good Karma: How to Create the Causes of Happiness and Avoid the Causes of Suffering given at the American Evergreen Buddhist Association in Kirkland, Washington organized by Dharma Friendship Foundation.
- How the book came to be written
- The cause of our happiness and suffering are not external situations
- Accepting responsibility for our actions and their results
- If we don’t like what we’re experiencing in life, we can change what we’re doing
- Seeing our selfish mind and self-grasping as our enemy
Good karma (download)