A talk given at Land of Medicine Buddha in Soquel, California on October 21, 2016. The talk is based on the book Good Karma: How to Create the Causes of Happiness and Avoid the Causes of Suffering.
- Our experience happens due to two factors—karma and how we interpret situations
- Karma—how our actions result in our experiences
- The importance of intention
- The origin of the book—a serious illness and verse nine
- If we don’t want unpleasant results, we should change our actions
- How we create our own experience through our concepualization
Why do things happen? (download)