The text turns to training the mind on the stages of the path shared with intermediate level practitioners. Part of a series of teachings on the Gomchen Lamrim by Gomchen Ngawang Drakpa.
- The factors of death—what makes us die
- The mind at death—virtuous, nonvirtuous, or neutral
- Training the mind to monitor our thoughts will benefit at death
- How you reach the intermediate state after death
- The length of time one remains in the intermediate state
Gomchen Lamrim 52: Death and the intermediate state (download)