The text turns to training the mind on the stages of the path shared with intermediate level practitioners. Part of a series of teachings on the Gomchen Lamrim by Gomchen Ngawang Drakpa.
- The cause for unsatisfactory experiences are the afflictions, not the external world
- The root afflictions continued
- Ignorance: the mind that misapprehends how persons and things exist
- Afflictive doubt: indecisive wavering inclined toward the wrong conclusion
- Outline of the five afflictive views
Gomchen Lamrim 47: Ignorance, doubt, and afflictive views (download)