Having generated the motivation for a good rebirth, the text turns to creating the causes for that goal. Part of a series of teachings on the Gomchen Lamrim by Gomchen Ngawang Drakpa.
- Naturally negative actions and those proscribed by the Buddha
- Bodhicitta precepts and pratimoksha precepts
- The eight favorable conditions for Dharma practice and benefiting sentient beings
- Creating the causes for the eight favorable conditions
- The three conditions that make the eight favorable conditions excellent
Gomchen Lamrim 35: Contemplating specific aspects of karma (download)