Part of a series of teachings based on Living with an Open Heart: Cultivating Compassion in Everyday Life sponsored by Tibet House Germany in Frankfurt, Germany, April 15 to April 17, 2016. The teachings are in English with German translation.
- What is compassion and why do we need it?
- Compassion opens our heart and gives meaning and purpose to our lives
- In modern society we are more dependent on others than at any other time
- We need the cooperation and contribution of everyone in society
- If we take care of others, we will live in a happier society and be happier ourselves
Living With an Open Heart 01 Frankfurt (download)