Having generated the motivation for a good rebirth, the text turns to creating the causes for that goal. Part of a series of teachings on the Gomchen Lamrim by Gomchen Ngawang Drakpa.
- The four parts of a complete karma of harsh speech
- We speak harshly the most to those we are close to and care about
- The four parts of a complete karma of idle talk
- The many ways we engage in idle talk
- How idle talk interferes with our own and others’ Dharma practice
Gomchen Lamrim 27: The nonvirtues of harsh speech and idle talk (download)