The text turns to reflecting on the impermanence of this life and generating concern for future rebirths. Part of a series of teachings on the Gomchen Lamrim by Gomchen Ngawang Drakpa.
- The last three of the ten innermost jewels of the Kadampa tradition
- The three mature attitudes
- The last three of the six disadvantages of not remembering death
- The six benefits of remembering death
- The stories of the deaths of Dharma teachers inspire us to practice
Gomchen Lamrim 12: The benefits of remembering death (download)