Refuting remaining misconceptions of inherent existence and emptiness. Part of a series of talks on Aryadeva’s Four Hundred Stanzas on the Middle Way.
- Refuting that things are not empty because the reasons establishing emptiness are truly existent
- The purpose of teaching emptiness
- Showing that conceptions of the two extremes—nihilism and absolutism—are erroneous
- Colophon and concluding dedication verse
- A permanent thing is a negation
100 Aryadeva’s 400 Stanzas: Verses 395-400 (download)