Part of a series of teachings on The Easy Path to Travel to Omniscience, a lamrim text by Panchen Losang Chokyi Gyaltsen, the first Panchen Lama.
- The important difference between self-centeredness and self-cherishing
- How self-centeredness causes us misery now and in the future
- The person that cherishes others receives more benefit than the recipient
- Exchanging self and others means exchanging who is more important
- Tonglen, the taking and giving meditation. Why the earlier meditations are important in doing tonglen
Easy Path 41: Exchanging self and others (download)