Venerable Thubten Chodron and psychologist Dr. Russell Kolts gave a joint talk and launched their latest book, Living with an Open Heart: Cultivating Compassion in Everyday Life, at Poh Ming Tse Temple in Singapore.
- Celebrating the publishing of the book Living with an Open Heart
- How the collaboration for the book began
- Challenges faced during the writing process
- The practice and the application of compassion in every day life
- How practicing compassion can be effective in times of conflict
- Practical strategies and meditative techniques to practice compassion