Part of a series of teachings on Aryadeva’s 400 Stanzas on the Middle Way given on an annual basis by Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe from 2013-2017.
- The body as an example of samsara: impermanent, unclean, suffering, and dependent on causes and conditions
- Refuting arrogance based on power and wealth
- Protecting others or exercising violence toward others is not a religious activity or a reason for becoming arrogant
Questions and answers
- Why overcoming attachment is more important than overcoming anger from Aryadeva’s point of view?
- Does karma produce external environment?
- Untainted pleasure through direct realization of emptiness
- Is there anything that is a definitive cause of desire?