Part of a series of teachings on the text Presentation of Mind and Awareness, Composite of All the Important Points, Opener of the Eye of New Intelligence by Geshe Jampel Sampel given from August 2012 to April 2013 at Sravasti Abbey.
- Continuation of the commentary on the seven types of cognizers
- Explanation of correct assumer, consciousness seeing without direct perception or inference
- Three types of correct assumers
- Discussion on evaluating our assumptions to see if they are correct
- Progression from wrong consciousness to doubt to correct assumer to inference and then direct perception
Mind and Awareness 18: Correct assumer (download)