Part of a series of teachings on Chapter 6: “The Perfection of Patience” from Shantideva’s Guide to the Bodhisattva’s Way of Life, organized by Pureland Marketing, Singapore.
- Appreciation for difficult people and situations that help us work on our anger
- Transforming difficulties into the path
- We can transform our emotional response to have a happy mind and practice the Dharma everywhere
- Our happiness and our misery depend more on what’s happening inside our mind
- Eight worldly concerns and their role in causing us anger
- Fortitude of willingly accepting suffering
- Without suffering there is no renunciation of cyclic existence