A series of commentaries on Mind Training Like Rays of the Sun by Nam-kha Pel, a disciple of Lama Tsongkhapa, given between September 2008 and July 2010.
- Beginning of the section on “recognizing what ignorance is”
- How ignorance is not just a not knowing but an active misconception
- Why it is important to identify the object of negation correctly
- The problems of leaning toward the extremes of nihilism or absolutism
- What is meant by the “middle way”
- The difference between the philosophical schools in regard to how they view selflessness
MTRS 58: Recognizing what ignorance is (download)