A series of commentaries on Mind Training Like Rays of the Sun by Nam-kha Pel, a disciple of Lama Tsongkhapa, given between September 2008 and July 2010.
- Beginning of the section on “the actual instructions on cultivating the ultimate awakening mind”
- The difference between definitive and interpretable teachings
- The permanent, partless, independent self
- A gross level of misconception of the self that all Buddhist schools reject
- The method for negating this gross misconception
MTRS 57: Definitive and interpretable teachings (download)