A series of teachings on One Hundred and Eight Verses Praising Great Compassion called A Precious Crystal Rosary by Bhikshu Lobsang Tayang given during the Chenrezig retreats at Cloud Mountain Retreat Center and Sravasti Abbey from 2006-2011.
- Review of Verses 1-14 on great compassion
- How great compassion is source, nourishment, protection
- Three kinds of compassion derived from dukkha, impermanence, emptiness
- Great compassion is the essence of Buddha, Dharma, and Sangha
- Four rules of shramana: not to return abuse, anger, hurt, insult