Part of a series of teachings on the tenet systems given at Sravasti Abbey in 2008. The root text of the teachings is Presentation of Tenets written by Gon-chok-jik-may-wang-bo.
- Prasangika view
- The preciousness of study and meditation on emptiness
- The gap between the objective reality and the subjective appearance
- How the “I” appears to the mind versus how it exists
- Ultimate analysis of the self, body, mind, uncompounded space and emptiness itself
- Truly established objects must be completely true without any falsity
Geshe Damdul Tenets 25 (download)