Part of a series of teachings on Essence of Refined Gold by the Third Dalai Lama, Gyalwa Sonam Gyatso. The text is a commentary on Songs of Experience by Lama Tsongkhapa.
- The steps for developing insight into emptiness
- The process of going from ignorance to the correct view
- The difference between conceptual mind and non-conceptual mind
- Questions and answers
- What is the mind and how does it continue after death?
- How does the mind record karma?
- If you are a practitioner of the fundamental vehicle, how do you attain liberation if you hold Vaibhashika and Sautrantika views?
Essence of Refined Gold 54 (download)