Teachings on Chapter 1 of Shantideva’s A Guide to the Bodhisattva’s Way of Life based on Gyaltsab Je’s commentary given by Khensur Wangdak Rinpoche at Sravasti Abbey from November 20-26, 2007.
- The recognition that all sentient beings have been one’s mothers
- A result of causes, the causes being a thorough examination of the way in which things come into being
- Is the “I” produced by self, by others, by both, or causelessly?
- Verses 26 to 36: Benefits of engaged bodhicitta
- (Chapter 1 of A Guide to the Bodhisattva’s Way of Life completed.)
- Questions and answers
Khensur Wangdak on Shantideva 05 (download)