A talk given at the Buddhist Library, Singapore.
- Setting a positive motivation for listening to teachings
- Becoming familiar with the Buddhist worldview
- Understanding why we need to do Dharma practice
- Attachment to what we think and what we perceive through our senses
The Buddhist worldview 01 (download)
- Understanding the Buddhist worldview helps us realize that our present life is very rare and precious
- How to make use of our rare and precious human life
The Buddhist worldview 02 (download)
Questions and answers
- How can I help my son who is suffering from paranoid schizophrenia?
- Rather than meditate all day, isn’t it better to go out and help others?
- Wouldn’t it be better to go out and help others than abide in nirvana?
The Buddhist worldview 03 (download)