These talks were given at Tai Pei Buddhist Centre in Singapore, November 27-28, 2001.
- Handling insects without killing them
- Killing germs or bacteria
- Those who work in pest control
- Karmic results of killing
Q&A: Not killing (download)
Sexual ethics and behaviour
- Unwise sexual behavior
- The importance and ways of keeping a marriage healthy
- Premarital sex
Q&A: Sexual ethics (download)
Changing bad habits
- Re-channeling energy in a positive direction
- Will criticizing someone help them improve?
- Dealing with habitual reactions
Bad habits (download)