A talk given at the Buddhist Library in Singapore in October 2001.
Meditation and setting a proper motivation for listening to the teaching.
Gaining perspective (download)
- Employing both physical and spiritual practices to help depression
- Putting our life and worries into perspective
Making life meaningful (download)
- Making life meaningful, despite our circumstances, through spiritual practice
- How the self-centered mind creates suffering
- How changing our perspective changes our experience
Questions and answers (download)
- Overcoming negative thoughts
- Helping someone with childhood trauma, depression, suicidal thoughts, or grief
Meditation and conclusion of the session.