Part of a series of teachings given through the Dharma Friendship Foundation in Seattle from January 1995 to April 1996.
- Meditation on five types of conscientiousness
- Mental factor non-harmfulness (compassion)—stopping the intention to harm others
- Three kinds of compassion—observing sentient beings, impermanence, object-less
- Mental factor of equanimity
- Equanimity that comes while one is going through the nine stages to developing samatha (calm abiding)
- Conclusion of the 11 virtuous mental factors
Mind and mental factors 14: (download)